- Webmaster22Asked on October 10, 2010 at 06:03 PM
I would like to suggest an integration with SMS/MMS function.
If you noticed, Jotform is considered the friendliest form builder for webmaster and any individual. There is a lot of add-on funtion such as payment tools, facebook form, email notification and etc.
To make the form builder more comprehensive and complete, maybe you can add in the SMS/MMS function (which user need to subscribe with any bulk merchant)
Why we need SMS/MMS function:
1. SMS notification on new submission received (because not everyone will online 24 hours)
2. SMS notification to the customer on the successful signup or etc
3. MMS function for sending image
And other function that might be handy to us...
PS: Can you put a dictionary to the text editor (like those in MS Word) so that when we see a red line, we know that there is a spelling error and with a single click we can choose the correct word.
Thanks and Regards.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 07:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I added them to our feature requests list.
- bmillz_23Answered on July 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM
@aytekin, Is this something that was ever implemented?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM
SMS Notifications is possible using jotText. Here's a full article and a guide on how to integrate jotText with your form. http://www.jotform.com/blog/94-jotText-Get-Your-Forms-to-Text-