- bpsdohaAsked on January 02, 2016 at 04:44 AM
We have created one form and set the limit and we have also set the custom warning message to be displayed after certain number of submission.
For most of the users it shows the waring message, but for few users it shows "Form Disabled".
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 02, 2016 at 09:27 AM
I have checked the link to your form and here's what's showing when it is accessed.
I have checked(by cloning your form) the Warning Message on your form when the submission limit is reached and I can say it is set up properly.
Are there users of your form still reporting the issue? Please let us know if the issue still exists. Thank you.
- bpsdohaAnswered on January 02, 2016 at 11:48 PM
Yes, this is correct now there is no issue.
There was a huge competition for submission of this form, hundreds of users were not able to submit because it reached the limit very soon (within 4 mins.) the timing was approx 10:05 AM (+3 GMT).
Now the users are complaining that during the time of submission, instead of this warning message, the message displayed was "Form Disabled (This form has been disabled)".
We just wanted to know what was the reason behind this.
Also our management team is asked us for an explanation.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 03, 2016 at 07:44 AM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this have caused you.
There are a few reasons why a form will show disabled.
1. It was set as disabled by the owner of the form. How-to-Enable-Disable-a-Form
2. Or it was detected by our Anti-Phishing system to be collecting sensitive information(Phishing Activity) resulting to a temporary suspension of both the form and the account.
It would not display "Form Disabled" if the reasons mentioned above is not met or the text "Form Disabled" is not set as a warning message.
I believe there is no way for your form to display "Form Disabled" if it just met the maximum number of submission you set for your form especially if you also set a custom warning message for it.