JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I change the email that receives the forms filled in by customers?Asked by antoniomtz on January 02, 2016 at 01:46 PM
It is currently being directed to my email but I will be leaving the company soon and would like to send the emails to a different email address.
Thank you in advance.
email notifications email notifications email recipient recipient
Here's a guide on how to change the email recipient for the notifications.
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Click the "Edit" button in the selected notification.
3. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom.
4. Edit or change the "Recipient E-mail" field.
5. Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any clarifications. Thank you.