What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Thanks for asking. Please do the following:
1. With the form loaded in the form builder, click the Emails button (see this guide)
2. Click the Edit button of the relevant autoresponder:
3. Click the area where the image is to be inserted and then click the Insert/Edit Image button:
4. Insert the URL of your image and adjust its dimensions if necessary:
5. After clicking OK, you should see the image appear:
6. Click the Finish button and save the form
If you need more help with this, we'd be happy to help.