- perohlssonAsked on October 11, 2010 at 03:19 AM
I have created a form and when I send that it is not looking like the form on screen.
How do I do that?
- perohlssonAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 04:10 AM
I deleted the email notification and added it again and now it looks almost OK. I still misses all checkbox fields that I have.I only got the header of the checkbox
How do I get the email to look as the form does?
I also found that you mess up the email layout if you change over to text mode and then back to html.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 07:23 AM
Can you post the URL of the page that has this problem? Do you have the problem on the form page, or do you have it on the Thank You page you see after form submission?
- nflorenAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 12:49 PM
It looks ok on screen but when I submit it, all checklists are gone.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 05:53 AM
When you submit the form the page is submitted and redirected. I am not sure what you mean by "all checklists are gone"? The page changes so the checkboxes on the old page is also gone.