- naguibihelekAsked on January 03, 2016 at 08:22 PM
I was looking for a widget that let's the user number a list of options in order of priority. Something like this
Would look like this when they're done
Is there something to do this, which also checks that the user numbers each item, and doesn't accidentally use the same number twice?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 01:55 AM
I think this Orderable List widget will work for your needs.
The user can drag and drop the list according to their order of preference.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- naguibihelekAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 09:32 AM
Christian, Thanks but that is not what I am looking for.
I have used ordered list, and reported issue with that. It gives wrong results compared to my example above. Is there something else that is like my example above.
- CharlieAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Perhaps the following widgets could help?
Although they won't be able to have the order number but they'll be shown in your submissions in order.
Another possible way is to create your own custom script that will order the items in your form. However, you'll need to use the form's full source code.
Let us know if that helps.
- naguibihelekAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 05:18 PM
Thanks. I'll do some testing with these.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 08:49 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any issues with the said widgets.