- jedcadorna2Asked on January 03, 2016 at 08:27 PM
I'm trying to integrate my get response account and it does not completely connect. It doesn't have an orange check after successfully integrating like others.
I have tried recreating my Get Response API but no dice.
- SammyAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 02:34 AM
I tested the integration and was able to replicate what you are referring to, there is no indication of the orange check-mark after integration, also despite the actual integration being done successfully the data is not being submitted to the selected campaign.
I have forwarded this to our developers for further investigation, you will receive updates regarding this via this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 03:59 AM
New Get Response Integration is released and it is working fine by now.
- ImperialMediaDesignAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 12:40 PM
- SammyAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 01:50 PM
Kindly try removing the existing integration, then generate a fresh copy of you token key and re-integrate again to your form.
Do let us know of the outcome.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:33 PM
I instead created a separate thread for you here http://www.jotform.com/answers/736932
to be sure we can focus on your issue.