- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 09:50 AM
I'm able to replicate the issue at my end. The wizard is not moving forward and hangs at Loading screen.
It seems that there is an issue with the Data Transfer wizard. Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:09 AM
We're moving our servers to a new datacenter, it will take around 12 hours.
Please check it tomorrow,
- TorsteinAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 03:59 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 08:01 AM
We will resolve your issue separately here http://www.jotform.com/answers/737507
- TorsteinAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 03:03 AM
OK, thanks! But unfortunately the link you give does not work in my browser.
(The forum is loading briefly, then the window bounce back to my Jotform "Homepage")
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 09:29 AM
The other thread was set to private and hence you are required to login into your JotForm account in order to view the thread. Since there is no sensitive data on the thread, I've removed the thread from Private so that you should be able to view the thread normally.
Let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 11:38 AM
It seems that the issue is now resolved. I'm able to see the EU transfer wizard when I test it from my end. Could you please check it once again and let us know if the issue still persists? We will be happy to help.