- bvollweiderAsked on January 04, 2016 at 10:34 AM
When I have a customer sign a contract with me is there a way they can receive a signed copy of the complete contract automatically?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 12:41 PM
If you set up a form autoresponder:
Then include the headers and text from your form in the PDF output:
Then attach a PDF of your data to the email:
It should show the full headers and text of your form, along with the submission details and signature.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- bvollweiderAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 01:46 PMI have done both of those things and the body of text still will not show. I can toggle show text and headers on and off and if I select it I get a large space but no text.
- bvollweiderAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 04:05 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 07:03 PM
I cloned your form to test it and the issue is with the white text being displayed on the white background of the PDF. If you use any color font, other than white, your text will display without issue: