- JessicaAsked on January 04, 2016 at 03:45 PM
We would like to be completely paperless. We want these forms to be able to be filled out through our booking system so we can attach them to client profiles. Is this possible? How much would it cost?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 07:59 PM
You can embed the form to a website or an app. For as long as there is an internet connection which is required to fill out the form. Here's how to get the form embed codes: http://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use.
For the pricing, please check our pricing page: https://www.jotform.com/pricing. Note that the limits are monthly, regardless of the File Storage which is a fixed limit.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- JessicaAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 04:46 PMOkay we would like to get everything set up please asap.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 11:30 PM
I would recommend you to follow the user guide section
If you want to upgrade, make sure you have signed up with a free account in our site.
- JessicaAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 11:46 PMCan someone explain it to me?
After I've uploaded the necessary forms. Then when I have clients fill out these forms on iPads where are they going? I'm so confused on your process. I need to do this asap. So please explain.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 07:07 AM
You will receive it through email for as long as a notifier is setup in the form. Here's how to create one: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
You can also access the submissions in the form submissions page. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions.
We also have a lot of integrations that you can use to store your form data, such as the Google Drive.