- luisdomingoAsked on January 04, 2016 at 04:38 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 09:10 PM
You can add a link to an image by following the steps below:
1. Click and drag the Image item from the Form Tools menu into the form. Place the image to where you want the image to appear
2. Select an option from the image wizard depending on where the image is located. Click Next and then Save Image.
3. After saving the image to Jotform, click the image then select the Image Link button from the toolbar. Insert the pdf link in the textbox and click OK.
This method will display the PDF in a new tab when the user clicks on the image.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,