- robin_afreshAsked on January 04, 2016 at 07:41 PM
Several people have tried processing credit cards today and they have gotten "payment error Go Back and Fix." Please help resolve this issue so credit cards can be processed using the form on our site.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 01:00 AM
Are you referring to the form found in this link: http://mirodevelopment.com/rentpayment?
I can suggest you try using the iFrame embed method instead of the standard embed code to prevent any script conflicts between your site's resources and jotform's.
You can do so by following the instructions on this guide: Getting the Form iFrame Code
Do inform us if the issue still persists,
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 10:26 AM
I had a customer report this same message, so I have tried it 3 times with my own cards and gotten the same error. The form is iframe embedded on http://www.northernplainsdance.org/summercampregister. Any thoughts?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 12:42 PM
Please try logging in to your Stripe Merchant account, get your API log ID and transaction ID, and try adding them again to the payment integration. You can also try clicking the "Test Mode" to check if everything is working fine.
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 01:04 PM
I added the API keys (Is that what you meant?) and it is still doing it. It worked one of the now probably 20 times I've tried it but that was before I messed with the API keys. I have a coworker trying too and she is getting the same error.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 02:17 PM
Does the form itself work when not embedded to a web page? Also, is this only on specific devices? Your original screenshot looks to be on mobile, does the same thing happen on a non-mobile device?
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 02:37 PM
It happens on the form when I go to the direct link also, not just when it is embedded. I have tried it on a mac, a pc, and an iphone and gotten the same result. My coworker and I have tried multiple cards and I even cloned the form and put it on a test page (http://www.northernplainsdance.org/test and still have gotten the error on that.
- BenAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:19 PM
Thank you Robin for all of the details.
I am raising this to our developers in order for them to check it out.
As soon as there are any updates on the same we will update you about it through this thread.
- NorthernPlainsDanceAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:47 PM
Just to clarify, my name is Mackenzie. I had replied to this board because of it being a similar issue.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 09:29 AM
May we know if this is still an issue for you?
- florencejhillAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 08:33 AM
I am getting this same error and cannot find a solution - please can you help?
- SvenAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 10:28 AM
This issue has already been addressed here: