- grade4pagasaAsked on January 05, 2016 at 04:35 AM
- SammyAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 06:56 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I did some test using the scenario you described above and was able to recreate the issue.
When the spinner input is disabled one can still cycle the numbers by clicking the up/down arrows.
I will forward this to our developer for further investigation and resolution, you will be updated via this thread as soon as they have any feedback.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:03 AM
Thanks for escalating this to the developers, Sammy !
It's just really odd that a simple conditional logic that disables a spinner cannot be executed properly.
I used a calculation logic to totally disable the increment button - but this is additional & unnecessary step (and thinking) to the users.
* A workaround is not a good replacement for a properly working conditional logic :)
I know there's no guarantee on the ETR for this issue.
- SammyAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:24 AM
Once we have any feedback regarding this matter we will let you know.
I agree the workaround can be a daunting steps for most users but thanks for letting us know of this temporary solution.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 07:43 AM
We have fixed the issue. Would you please check it out, and let us know if there is still a problem?
- grade4pagasaAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 09:55 AM
Thank you so much, meunal !
The spinner button cannot be incremented anymore when it's disabled :)
I'll just wait for the explanation and update on question # 1 in a separate thread.
Again, much appreciated !
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Hello again Randy,
The other issue is about our conditions wizard, and the team which is responsible for that wizard are working on the issue. They will let you know about the progress. Thanks for using JotForm!