- tomorrownightAsked on January 05, 2016 at 07:52 AM
i have loads of friends who are looking for housing in my local area and i wanted to make a little directory whereby they can just fill in a form and it will post to a wordpress (or whatever really) website with a little map of where they want to live and some of their details so other people can go on and say "yes! come live here" for example.
Is there anyway i could output data from a jotform to a google maps or even just to a wordpress post?
Or would i have to manually copy and paste the data into a post using my hands?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:15 AM
I think you can simply embed a report into your form, then embed the form in Wordpress.
I have created a demo form, you might create a similar one and embed it in your wordpress, it will show the results at the bottom.
If this is what you are looking for, so let me know.
- tomorrownightAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 05:51 AM
Hey, thats actually pretty awesome, how did you embed the results? is there a way of taking that data out and putting it in a nicer format - so
Name: <Output Name>
Date of Birth: <Output DOB>
Favourite Flavour: <Output Flavour>
on the wordpress page? Or even create a new wordpress page or post for each individual result?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:25 AM
This is what I did:
1. Created a grid report, grabbed the embed code, then
2. I added a Text Field to the form and pasted the embed code inside
You can do the same:
- Embed the report right into your WP page.
- Then get the URL of your WP page and establish it as the redirect Custom Thank You Page.
If you want to also post the results to a thank you page so the submitter can see the results, here is another good guide: