JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Create a calculation condition that changes the price base on selected number attendeesAsked by figuereo on January 05, 2016 at 08:39 AM
My price need to be $550 up to 3 attendees and more than 3 attendees price will be $525 to all of them.
How can I do that?
You can do that by creating a calculation condition but first, you need to get the number of attendees by adding another form calculation widget.
1. Add another calculation widget in your form and insert the "how many will attend" field in the calculation wizard.
2. Assign a calculation value on the "how many will attend" dropdown field by going to its properties like the following image. (Right click > Edit Properties). Make sure to add 0 first for the empty option before the number of attendees that corresponds on the dropdown options.
3. Create a calculation condition by clicking the Conditions button in the form builder then select Update / Calculate Field.
4. Create a condition for the 1 to 3 options to be selected like this.
5. For greater than 3 options to be selected, apply the following.
Here's a demo: https://form.jotform.com/60044711713950
You can clone this form back if you want to.
If you need further assistance, let us know.