- MOHAN SHARMAAsked on January 05, 2016 at 10:40 AM
ACTUALLY I HAVE MY WEBSITE WITH THE NAME OF GGIFTS.IN IN WHICH IAM USING YOUR APPLICATION.
bUT WITHOUT MY NOTIFICATION I RECIEVED A MAIL TODAY--
So my submission today is firstly pl do not change the existing mail id that is firstname.lastname@example.org
and pl add one subuser email id that is GGIFTS@GMAIL.COMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 12:21 PM
When you change your account email address from your account settings, the above email will be sent automatically. You can see your account history to see the IP address and other changes from the following URL after logging into your account.
I see that the notification on your form is also set to receive the email to the changed email address. If you want to receive the notification to your other email ID, you may change it from the email setup wizard.
If you want to receive the notification to both email addresses, you may separate them by comma and place it in Recipient email field. Please refer to the guide below that can help you with this.
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 06:37 AM
I'm sorry to inform you that we don't have any information about your account in GGifts.in.
Please follow the steps below in order to change the recipient email:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Click the "Edit" button in the selected notification.
3. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom.
4. Edit or change the "Recipient E-mail" field.
5. Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
**If you want to send this notifications to multiple recipients, then you can add another email address separated by a comma (,) . Here is an example:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, user3.domain.com
Related guide: Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
Hope that helps. Thank you.