- MembershipSecAsked on January 05, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Inventory widget not responding.
Message to please run the wizard.
Similar to yesterday and last week.
Is there a problem again with widgets?
- MembershipSecAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Now responding again. This is becoming annoying and a regular problem making forms unreliable. Clearly a back end problem. Any comments please?
- MembershipSecAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 01:24 PM
Stopped working again.
This appears to be a system fault - any comments yet please?
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 01:31 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. Our developers are already aware of the problem and they are doing their best to resolve it immediately.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 01:40 PM
We just received news from our devops. The hosting company involved in the widgets seems to have some network issues which affected the server side widgets. Our devops have implemented our backup servers on this. Everything should be working in your end now. If you are still having problems on this, please do let us know. Apologies for the inconvenience that this might have caused you.