What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Facebook fit forms guide does not show imagesAsked by kingfisherweddings on January 05, 2016 at 01:31 PM
nothing works and there are no images in pictures to support this article above
This is a re-post of a comment on How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
I checked the guide on the images show on my end. Here is a copy of the guide in case they are still not showing on yours:
Our Facebook Integration or Fit Forms requires Facebook Application ID before you can collect Facebook Profile information. So if you don't know how to do it, please follow the steps below:
Becoming a Facebook Developer:
1. Assuming that you are logged in to your Facebook Account, go to: https://developers.facebook.com/apps
2. If you haven't registered yet, the developers page would ask your to register. Just click the "Register" button
3. Accept the Policies by moving the bar to "Yes" and click "Register" button
4. Click "Done" button to start creating your Application
Creating your Application:
1. Click Apps and click "Create New App" option:
2. Add in your App Display Name, App Namespace and select your App Category and click "Create App" button
3. You have just created your App. Now, navigate to the App "Settings" page. In the Basic section, you have to do the following:
a. Key in your Contact Email
b. Add a platform. You have to choose the "Website"
c. Key in the Site URL. Site URL should be the domain of your form. It is important to have the right domain so make sure to select:
United States - http://jotform.us
Canada - http://jotform.ca
EU (European Union) - http://jotformeu.com
Asia - http://jotform.me
Africa - http://myjotform.com
S. America - http://jotformz.com
Other - http://jotform.co
Premium/Pro - http://jotformpro.com
d. Key in your App Domain. App Domain must be derived from the Site URL.
4. In the Status and Review section. You have to Make the App Public or Live. Just switch the button to "Yes":
5. Copy the App ID and go back to your Fit Forms integration. Copy it by going back to: https://developers.facebook.com/apps