- CinderellaAsked on January 05, 2016 at 02:15 PM
You can see on this form my theme is not showing up, however, when I'm in the design tab, it does
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:34 PM
I can see the theme this clone of that form:
Is that the one you wish to show?
- CinderellaAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 06:37 PM
Thank you. No, it's supposed to look like this
- CinderellaAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 12:55 AM
What do you mean modify? I'd have to manually do 50 of them?
In my designer settings it shows it's there but it's not when you go to the form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 06:54 AM
I did check the sample form #60044597210146 you have share a it has several custom css code that is required to show the look and feel. The form #53504912159152 does not have any of those custom css code. Please check the screenshot below:
Do get back to us if you would like your form to appear as in the sample form and we will help you achieve that.
We will wait for your response.
- CinderellaAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Yes, I do ! Thank you!! :)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Sure. I will work on your form and get back to you soon.