- torpbookingsAsked on January 05, 2016 at 06:25 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:27 PM
Your last form ID is not encrypted. You can turn if off under Preferences:
Please explain further if you have some issues with encryption feature. We'll take a look.
- nadroj_44Answered on January 06, 2016 at 06:13 AM
Thanks for the prompt response.
I have turned it off, although a few submissions have been encrypted and I cannot find out how to view them?
I have the encryption key. Is there a way to view them?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 08:14 AM
Please try the following, but I would suggest disabling the form first:
1. Enable the encryption again
2. Access your form submissions page to see whether the page would ask you to upload your key to decrypt.
IF this is not working, please do the following:
1. Still, enable the encryption.
2. Access your email history and find the email there for the encrypted data. Click the link and check whether the single submissions page view would ask you to upload the key. The only downside of this method is that you will do this one by one.
Let us know if none of the two works for you.