What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
field calculations based on a tableAsked by luntiands on January 05, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Hi I have a few fields that need updating from a table. I have attached the table for reference.
What I would like to do is the following:
- Select the appropriate table from RFDI field (highlighted in RED) and use the data from correct table.
- Have a number filled in MEASURED SEPARATION DISTANCE field. Compare it from the table (highlighted in GREEN).
- Select the effective slope (highlighted in BLUE).
- Select appropriate veg class (highlighted in ORANGE).
- Automatically select the correct DETERMINED BAL (highlighted in YELLOW).
I understand this may include more than just a single condition.... but I found the past condition maker much easier to navigate and update fields as I wanted. I hope you can help.
I've checked your form and I see that there is no table. First of all we need to create table.
We can create table with using spreadsheet Widget. At that time, you can use default value.
Please create table and let us know the result.
I will also check your conditions. Please, give me some time for that.