- luntiandsAsked on January 05, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Hi I have a few fields that need updating from a table. I have attached the table for reference.
What I would like to do is the following:
- Select the appropriate table from RFDI field (highlighted in RED) and use the data from correct table.
- Have a number filled in MEASURED SEPARATION DISTANCE field. Compare it from the table (highlighted in GREEN).
- Select the effective slope (highlighted in BLUE).
- Select appropriate veg class (highlighted in ORANGE).
- Automatically select the correct DETERMINED BAL (highlighted in YELLOW).
I understand this may include more than just a single condition.... but I found the past condition maker much easier to navigate and update fields as I wanted. I hope you can help.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 05:15 AM
I've checked your form and I see that there is no table. First of all we need to create table.
We can create table with using spreadsheet Widget. At that time, you can use default value.
Please create table and let us know the result.
I will also check your conditions. Please, give me some time for that.