- jenniferphamAsked on January 05, 2016 at 10:09 PM
I'm running out of account space and want to remove the uploaded files, and store them on my computer or Flash Drive to release space. I can't find where I would do that. Please help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 05:06 AM
You need to delete the actual submission where the uploaded file attached is. Once you deleted the submission, it will also delete the uploaded file. Here's a guide on how to do it:
1. In My Forms, select the form and the click the "Submissions" button.
2. Scroll down and you will see the grid report. You can click the red "X" to delete the submission.
3. You can also click the "Delete" button at the top right if you are viewing a single submission.
4. Also, you can download all uploads on your form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.