- suenewshamAsked on February 07, 2012 at 09:50 PM
I have setup the option of PayPal or Check.
1) Since there is really only one payment option I would like to have 'Food Booth $75' selected by default.
2) I would like to hide the entire PayPal Pricing field from the user.
Thank You, Sue
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 01:35 AM
1. To make your single product selected, please add this at the end of your form URL
2. If you'd like to hide the entire paypal pricing field just delete the dummy product you've created. After that, you don't have to do anymore my first answer on no.1, it is because you only have one product and it's automatically selected and hidden from your form by default.
To delete your dummy product:
1. Right click your paypal field, select Payment Wizard
2. Click Next button twice
3. Select Dummy Product and Delete it.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for using JotForm!
- suenewshamAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I deleted the Dummy as you suggested. The Submit now goes to Paypal even if I choose Pay by Check. Do you have another idea of how I can maintain the two payment options: check and Paypal?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 03:54 AM
Sorry about that. I think I have missed that part. Anyway, please do the following steps to solve this issue:
1. Please restore the dummy product that you'd created. (Just undo my first answer :] )
3. Inject this custom css code to your form to hide the entire paypal field.
4. Of course, just don't touch your current hide/show conditions for the check and paypal payment options.
5. Save your form.
I hope this helps. If you've encountered any difficulties with this steps, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!
- suenewshamAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 01:14 PM
I'm not sure what I might be doing wrong. It will not go to Paypal at all.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 05:35 PM
I think it's fixed now. You've set all conditions for debit/credit card and nothing for paypal that's why it doesn't redirect to paypal anymore. Anyways, everything is perfectly working on my side now. Can you please recheck everything on your part? Thank you so much!
- suenewshamAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 08:54 PM
When I select Pay by check I need the PayPal Pricing to be unchecked. Could you guide me on making this change. Thank you Sue
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 09:10 PM
Just please recreate those conditions. Paypal pricing field should be hide when credit/debit payment it selected. That should fix it.
Also, I don't think unchecking and checking of paypal product would help since the field is entirely hidden, so it's pretty useless.
The last time I checked your form, everything is working properly. The key here is to create conditions for your paypal field so it shouldn't redirect to paypal when pay by check is selected.
Is this what you're trying to accomplished right? Please let us know. Thank you so much!
- suenewshamAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Your remarks helped. I created a condition that hides the paypal pricing when paying by check is selected.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 02:51 AM
Your welcome, Sue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!