- luntiandsAsked on January 06, 2016 at 01:33 AM
The conditions interfaces seems to have lost a lot of very useful options such as the following:
- less than greater than, less than or equal, greater than or equal a certain range of numbers
- being able to allocate a specific field item from a dropdown menu if conditions were true
- multiple allocations of conditions to update a single field as true
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 07:08 AM
I checked the missing options you mentioned on the the new Condition UI, but all 3 are actually available.
Please refer to the video below as I test each according to the order you mentioned.
for number comparisons (i.e. greater than, less than, equal to..) the fields must be of a Numeric type. In my example I was using the Number field. If you use the Textbox field, the option will not be available.
Hope this help. Please let us know if you need further assistance.