- mongaakshayAsked on January 06, 2016 at 08:11 AM
error msg is like this...if i click OK, nothing happens...
- CharlieAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 09:59 AM
It seems like the limit on downloading upload files is 250 files or maximum of 250 MB.
Could you try this guide as an alternative: http://www.jotform.com/help/315-Downloading-File-Uploads-in-the-form-using-DownThemAll-Mozilla-Firefox-Extension.
Let us know if that works.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Hi, I have tried this.
Though initially i wasn't able to get the UPLOAD FILES link but i still made a report. I then used the add-on to download the files. out of 55 files, i was able to download only 3. and that too only 3 files were downloaded and not the folders as was case earlier.
can you suggest me some other way so that files as were uploaded, can be downloaded in the folder form?
- CharlieAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 12:05 PM
I checked again and using the default "Download All Uploads" button.
When I open the zip file, it shows me this error:
However, downloading the files one by one seems to work. Please try it as a temporary solution. It seems like there's a problem when downloading multiple download files all at once. I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- mongaakshayAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 11:44 PM
How can I download one by one, can you please show through screenshots..Unable to find a specific link for that.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 01:40 AM
You must go through each submission and click on the link in the pdf submission.
- StrawberryDesiAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 02:15 AM
This system is VERY UNSTABLE!
- CharlieAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 03:31 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I see you already a couple of threads opened. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/738407. We will address your concern there shortly.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 10:06 AM
This is now fixed. If you continue to encounter problems with this, please do let us know.