- yuno89Asked on January 06, 2016 at 11:24 AM
Hello, currently, when I disable form, it will look like this:
I wish I had a way to customize and design that message.
(I don't want to just delete all the fields and create some text, I want that I will able to switch quickly between "disabled" and "Enabled")
Is there a chance it will be available?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 01:49 PM
You can change it on the form preferences.
Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Limits > Warning Message
- yuno89Answered on January 06, 2016 at 02:12 PM
Thanks, that's great. Is it possible also to re-design it?(I need text to be encoded RTL) and it would be nice if I could change the background color, put some link in that text, etc.
Even if not now, I would be happy if it will be in the feature "wish list" :)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 03:19 PM
Unfortunately, it is no possible to change the design at this time. There are a few open requests for this feature but it has not yet gained much traction. We will let you know if there is any change to status of this feature.
- JuventudeAdventistaAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 04:54 PM
For some reason, I don't any similar options on my form as shown here: https://monosnap.com/file/o5bRD639cQTHWJoeonNhccUd5cMYDZ
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 06:12 PM
While editing your form, click on the "Preferences" button. From that menu, If you choose any of the options that will disable the form at a certain time or after a certain number of submissions, the option to change the warning message will appear:
- JuventudeAdventistaAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 06:45 PMTks David, got it! :)