- gilsongscAsked on January 06, 2016 at 02:25 PMPLEASE REPEAT AS THE LAST ACTION ?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 06:31 PM
Can you please let us know what is this about? If you provide more details we will gladly assist you.
- gilsongscAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 11:13 AMI need to know what is the keyboard shortcut to be able to repeat the last action.One example , I put a title in bold and then want to put another title in bold through a shortcut.How do I do that?In corel draw for example if you press ( Control + R) it will repeat the last action you did.It is something basic and find it odd the JotForm not offer this shortcut as useful .I look Hugs Gilson Souza
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 03:07 PM
You can duplicate whichever field has the proper formatting, then change the wording:
This will give you a duplicate of the field that has the formatting you would like to repeat.
- gilsongscAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 12:33 PM
but not is
i give up
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 01:39 PM
If you wouldn't mind letting us know what you are trying to repeat. We can help you find a shortcut.