- JAne SandersAsked on January 06, 2016 at 04:05 PM
Somehow there was a glitch when I tried to copy the link to our form.
The form is now a 'clone" and the link doesn't work.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 10:26 PM
I tried to load the two forms you have in your account and I was able to load them without any problem.
I can see you are using a guest account, I would suggest you to create an account.
If the issue is still there, share us the link to it, we will make some test in order to replicate your issue.
We will wait your response.
- JAne SandersAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 11:46 PMThat isn't the link I get when I click on publish. This is what I get.
I set up the account but maybe I didn't do something else.
[image: Inline images 1]
- jmsanders5Answered on January 07, 2016 at 09:46 AMThis is the link that I get when I try to publish; not what you have
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I tested the link you provided and I was able to load it properly :
Please, do let us know if you are still getting the issue, if so, provide us the steps to replicate your issue, and also share us a screenshot following the guide provided by my colleague above.
- jmsanders5Answered on January 07, 2016 at 12:46 PMI don't know how you did that. Copying the link into an email would not
I actually retyped the link and that seemed to work.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 02:07 PM
Glad to know the link is working fine now.
Just to add, you can follow this guide to send your form via email : http://www.jotform.com/help/303-How-to-Send-a-form-via-email
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.