Problem with form display in IE11; works fine in Chrome

  • Profile Image
    Asked on January 06, 2016 at 04:14 PM

    I have embedded the code into my Adobe Muse webpage; displays fine in Chrome but not in IE11. See screenshot


  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 06, 2016 at 10:42 PM

    Our forms are optimized to display with no problem in Firefox and Chrome. If the problem persist, please consider using the iFrame version of the form.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 07, 2016 at 04:37 PM

    Thanks for your reply but this does not fix my problem.  I tried the Iframe version and it still does not work.  My forms have to work in IE as well as the other browsers because our clients use different browsers.  I had to 'tweek' my form until it fit properly in the IE browser.  It was very time consuming.  Then I cloned the form to produce the second form I had, but now I am having problems saving.  I have posted the save problem in a new thread and am waiting for a resolution for the new problem now.  This is very frustrating and has caused me to waste a whole day dealing with Jotform issues.  I have just recently upgraded to a paid subscription and hope that this was not a mistake because having working forms on my site is a must for this project.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 07, 2016 at 10:40 PM



    We are sorry for the inconvenience this has brought you. I checked your form in Internet Explorer and it seems to be displaying properly now.

    It seems like your tweaks have fixed the issue. Your other question will be answered on that thread shortly.


    Do inform us if you have any other concerns,

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 08, 2016 at 11:20 AM

    Thanks for your response...I ended up changing all text to headings and it fixed the formatting issues.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 08, 2016 at 02:21 PM

    Glad to hear you were able to get things fixed.  If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.