- CarolBakerAsked on February 08, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Submissions coming through with all data visible.
Get PDF function is not showing data from the Opinion of Risk field.
Double checked that the preferences are set to show this data but its not working.
Any ideas why and how to fix please?
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I have recreated the issue here.
I have escalated the matter to our development team to have a look into.
- CarolBakerAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 01:33 PM
Meantime, i created a cloned form and tried that.
It lost a different field.
Definitely an issue today.
Can you advise when dev team will look into this?
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 03:57 PM
Carol, I can't be entirely sure.
It will be assigned to a developer at some point over the next several hours.
It will be given a priorty level at that stage.
- CarolBakerAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Hi, Could you give me an update on this please?
What priority level does it have?
I need to release this by tomorrow for use at 85 locations and i need the Get PDF function to work properly for this.
Thanks forany help you can give me soon please.
- fxrAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 01:03 PM
Its with a developer and has been marked as important.
I have sent a note to the developer making him aware of your situation.
I hope that we can get it resolved by tomorrow, but you should try and think of some kind precaution or workaround in case it proves difficult to fix.
- emrew86Answered on February 17, 2012 at 05:51 AM
I cloned your form and filled with the informations as your. Creating PDF tool works fine. Maybe it occur only in your form. Can you clone your form and test it please ?
- fxrAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 06:41 AM
If you have made an email response to this message, it unfortunately hasnt come up on the forum so that we can see.
If at all possible, and if its important, could you please post it directly to the forum @
- Carol BakerAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 06:48 AM
Many thanks for looking in to this.
I cloned the form and created a final one which we are using now. It works fine, thanks.
No idea why this issue arose in the first instance. Problem solved for now.
Can you advise on a related matter please? When a submission comes in, we can edit it. However, when we have edited, we are then unable to perform the GETPDF function. Is this deliberate?
- emrew86Answered on February 17, 2012 at 07:26 AM
You can create PDF always.
- carol bakerAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 09:30 AM
I'm afraid that it not the case. I will try again and send you a screenshot in a few minutes.
- CarolBakerAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 09:33 AM
Thank goodness its Friday.
I was forgetting that once the edit is done, i need to press submit!
Sorry. I stand corrected.
Thanks for your prompt attention too.