- ismaeladrianAsked on February 08, 2012 at 01:14 PM
I am using Muse which is very jotform friendly.
Under the preview panel, it shows that the form is in fact inserted.
In live mode, the form is nowhere to be found.
On the page, please click on the " have a question? Contacting us is easy" tab.
Please help me resolve this.
- ismaeladrianAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 02:01 PM
help me out team Jotform!
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 04:59 PM
Can you post the exact code you are using to embed the form in Muse?
- ismaeladrianAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 05:01 PM
here is the exact code thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 07:18 PM
I'm getting a 404 Not Found error at the link provided. Is http://www.webstuffguy.com/website-design.html the correct URL? Also, did you follow the directions in our "Creating Forms in Adobe Muse" user guide? From what you've stated, the correct embed code is being used but I don't know if you followed the correct procedure.
- ismaeladrianAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 07:27 PM
I apologize. Since posting this question, i have been modifying and updating the site and i have changed the url in the process.
Abajan, I did follow the user guide. In fact, I have used other Jotform forms in my other site using Muse and have had no problems whatsoever. So i am quite familiar with the process.
I'm sorry for the confusion, but here is the link one more time. And i appreciate the help guys.
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 07:52 PM
I dont know Muse, but are you able to embed forms with the Iframe embed method?
- ismaeladrianAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 08:12 PM
Joila! It worked. I have not considered the iframe embed, only because i have been using the source code embed for so many of the other forms without a hitch.
This one did the trick. Problem resolved, and i couldnt thank you enough!
Until the next problem arrives! thanks for now
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 08:13 PM
Glad it all worked out.