- kevink3Asked on February 08, 2012 at 01:35 PM
hi, i created tons of survey capture forms with you and have the premimum verison and am very happy with this service. i just have 2 questions for you...
1) is it possible to set something up so that the people who fill out my survey are automatically imported as contacts into a contact management service (CRM) like salesforce
2) is it possible to make the submit button submit the survey and automatically subscribe people to my email newsletter at the same time so i can have an automated followup option instead of manually emailing here? with a service like aweber.
i'm guessing #2 may not be feasable due to compliance but is there an alternative solution that others use?
as far as #1, this is really important to me because i've exported all my old leads into a contact management system but i have 10-15 new survey responses every day and i dont want to pay people to constantly download and import the latest survey responses
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 04:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) Unfortunately, it is not currently possible. However, Salesforce integration is already added to our To Do list, and we hope it will be implemented in the near future.
2) According to this thread, newsletter services integration is added to our To Do list too. We will update our blog and related forum threads once the integration will be implemented, but we can not provide any ETA right now.
I have also added your vote for the integration.
It is most probably that Aweber subscription integration by email is possible using JotForm Autoresponder and Aweber Auto Subscribe by Email options. I am sorry but I do not have the Aweber account to test it. Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 30, 2012 at 06:28 AM
Good news! We have just released integration with AWeber. You can now connect your forms with AWeber email lists and follow up auto-responders.
- ywammadisonAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 04:23 AM
Looking forward to Jotform + Salesforce working happily together!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 04:55 AM
We will let everyone know once it gets implemented. Stay tune!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:01 AM
UPDATE: We have finally released integration with Salesforce:
You can now integrate JotForm forms with Salesforce. You can even map form fields with your Salesforce lead/contact fields.
- aizeckAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 01:47 PM
Zoho Integration please!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 01:52 PM
@aizeck - your request has been forwarded to our developers. Thanks!
- Steve HillAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 01:08 AM
Here's a story that may help you a little bit.
In my view, having a third party solution to integrate your cloud based solutions is the best choice. There are a bunch of tools out there in the marketplace: Zapier, OneSaS, cloudWork, Bedrock Data, Podbox.
I've used the latter to integrate my AWeber and Salesforce instances. The results have been great. I've managed to push all the data I need (both standard and customized fields) into Salesforce.
I believe it's worth taking a look https://www.podbox.com/#!/AWeber/Salesforce
Hope it helps,