- PersonalStrengthsUKAsked on January 07, 2016 at 11:26 AM
How can I clone the content of a form only - not the style of the form as well
- victorAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 02:33 PM
When you clone a form, all the styles and conditions are also being copied as well. The only thing you could do is remove all the style (CSS code) that the form has, after you have clone the form.
You can remove it from the PREFERENCE under the FORM STYLE tab
Please let us know if this helps.
- pratikmewadaAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 02:38 PM
- victorAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 04:11 PM
To assist you better I have created a new thread that will be answered shortly by our team
Thank you for your patients
- PersonalStrengthsUKAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 10:46 AMThank you for your help regarding removing the CSS - I have done this and the style has been fixed. However, the form has a border shadow (see here) which is not in the CSS - how can I remove that please?
- BenAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 01:38 PM
I have moved your last post to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/740019 where we will be answering shortly.
I have done so to avoid any confusion and since we can only have one question / issue per thread.
As mentioned, we will assist you shortly on your new thread and help you resolve the issue :)