- missiodeiAsked on January 07, 2016 at 11:30 AM
- victorAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 02:43 PM
I am assuming that you would like to modify the size of the text in your form. If you enter the DESIGNER
In the designer, you will notice the option FONT OPTIONS. Here you can change the font type and size of your text.
If you are looking to modify a particular text, please let us know the form and text you like to modify.
- pratikmewadaAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 02:43 PM
Hey Victor(Jotform Support)!
I recently purchased your silver plan.
But, still my account is reflecting "Free" in my account and the submission limit is still showing "520"
Could you please let me know when will my upgrade be added in my account?
- victorAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 04:17 PM
Please review the following thread that contains the information you are looking for.
- missiodeiAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 10:55 AM
I am looking to make the text boxes larger on this form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 11:10 AM
If I understood you correctly you want to increase width of your text box fields. You can change width of text box fields and text area fields inside of Form Designer. Open you Form Designer and click on any of your text box fields. Then inside of Text Box Styles tab change the value of TEXTBOX & TEXTAREA WIDTH. On my cloned form I have set width to 300.
Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/60074776754969
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- missiodeiAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 09:16 PM
Are you not able to change the size of certain text boxes?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 03:21 AM
Size of all text box fields can be changed.
You can also change size of text box field inside of Form Builder. Simply select text box field that you to change and click on Size option. By change value inside of Size option you can change size of field.
Same can be done for text area fields.
If you are unable to change size of text box field please provide us ID of form you are working on and tell us size of which field you want to change.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- missiodeiAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 09:57 AM
I have tried to make them bigger and it is not working. The name of my form is Mission Application - Saved Form. I would like all the text to be wider.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 12:27 PM
Try adding this code to your form:
min-width : 500px !important;
That will increase the minimum width of all your text areas. Adjust the value to your liking.
Here is what the form would look like with the code added: