- afunnellAsked on January 07, 2016 at 04:07 PMI am having the problem again. I have tried everything....clear cache, log out and back in, different browsers Chrome/IE11 but nothing works. Sometimes it will save but most of the time it will not. It pops up and says 'working' in the bottom right hand of screen but never saves. Is there a problem with your network?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 10:00 PM
I was able to save your last form ID in a span of seconds only. I don't think we have a network issue. Please try it again and do the following if you are still not able to save the form.
1. While saving, press f12 to open the developers tool
2. Find and click the "Console" tab in the developers tool window
3. Expand the whole area and take a screenshot and please post it here. Here's how to upload a screenshot to this support forum: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033. The console area will list down some logs, reds are errors.
- afunnellAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for your response...it is magically working again this morning. I wasted a whole day yesterday, but today I was able to make and save changes without problems.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 02:16 PM
Great!! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!