- MaidTeamSixAsked on January 07, 2016 at 04:58 PM
I receive error #CaVb5fxs3BxVEbI when trying to delete notifier emails on this form (formID=60066765690967) and then saving the form. When I try to refresh the page, the styling of the form changes. I have replicated this behavior across three different forms.
Can you please see if you experience the same issue? Feel free to modify the form as it is a test form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 10:59 PM
I cannot replicate this in your form, but let us know what email settings to delete so we can try it and check whether the error would appear.
We can then submit this to our developers.
- MaidTeamSixAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 08:56 AM
There are no specific email settings I'm deleting. It's when I delete an email notification and then try to save the form. Here's a video screencast showing the error I'm receiving:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Thank you for sharing us the screencast video.
I cloned your form and made a test, then I got the error message when deleted an email notification.
I will escalate it to our second level and one of our developers will take a look at the issue, you will be notified when is solved via this thread.
- MaidTeamSixAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Sounds good. Thanks!
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 09:39 AM
Sorry for the inconveniences. Problem on deleting notification emails is fixed. I've cloned your form and made a test with it. It's working fine now.
If you have any other questions please let us know.