- ERBArmstrongAsked on January 07, 2016 at 07:23 PM
If we were able to save the most helpful answers you provide to the site users that would be awesome. I have found some very helpful responses, but then I need to go look for them again when I need a refresher. Not sure if others are interested in a feature like this or not.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 02:45 AM
Browsers have bookmarked buttons. You can use it to save links of the threads with useful answers. That's what we do on our end as well. We simply bookmark the thread that needs a follow-up for easier access. :)
Hope this helps!
- ERBArmstrongAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 11:54 AM
- stevenkesslerAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 08:17 PMI see that I can do this using browser bookmarks, and I'll do that, but I also would love to see the addition of a Favorites function here on the support forum. Sometimes an answer is just what I'll need next week or next month, and I'd love to be able to mark it here somehow so I can easily find it again.
In any case, thanks for providing such good support.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 10:31 PM
We will respond to you here https://www.jotform.com/answers/820606