- mtsnationsAsked on January 07, 2016 at 09:13 PM
- CharlieAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 04:30 AM
If you want to change the email address associated with your JotForm account, that can be done by following the screenshot below:
Here are the steps as mentioned in the screenshot:
1. Log in to your JotForm account
2. Click the human icon or button at the top right corner of the page
3. Click "Account"->"Profile"
4. From there you can change your email address
If what you would like to do is change the recipient address of your email notifications for your forms, that can be done by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-How-to-find-and-change-the-email-address-used-for-notification-email
Let us know if you need more information on this.