- EbracamonteAsked on February 08, 2012 at 05:35 PM
the reason for my question is because we have many clients who can not print the pdf form and due to adobe not allowing the "save as" feature saving the document is not a option either. i would like to use the "submit to" button on my PDF form and link it to upload the document, PDF, to me via the jotform uploader.
i hope you understand my queston.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 07:29 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I am sorry to inform you, but there is no way to submit our PDF forms. I have created a feature request ticket to our developers, but I can not say when or if this feature will be implemented.
We will update this thread if we get any news for you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 04:15 AM
This is actually possible. Simply add this code to your Thank You page:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder,
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the toolbar,
3. Click on "Thank You Page" button,
3. Select "Thank You Message" option,
4. Add this code to it:
And, turn it into a link using the anchor icon.
5. Finish and save your code.