- davidnewtechAsked on January 08, 2016 at 08:57 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 11:04 AM
Here's a guide on how to edit the items in the drop down field.
1. Select the drop down field.
2. Click the "Options" button at the top toolbar.
3. You can now add or delete items in the drop down. It is separated by line space.
4. Press the "OK" button when you're done.
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- davidnewtechAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 11:28 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- SammyAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 02:25 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are most welcome, do let us know if you require further assistance on this or any other matter.