- andrewecalvertAsked on January 08, 2016 at 12:24 PM
We are using "NEW quote Request Form." It used to come to us laid out nicely but now it is more jumbled together. It just started looking like this yesterday. Not sure what happened or if I did something to change it.
I have attached the jumbled form we are receiving now.
Below is a screen shot of how the form used to look and how we would like it to look-
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 03:13 PM
It seems that you have clicked Switch to Text Mode in the email notifier which removes HTML formatting.
Hope this information helps!
- andrewecalvertAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 03:51 PM
I can't just click to switch it back to HTML formatting? Thanks.
- andrewecalvertAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 04:06 PM
Okay, I did what you said to do - added a new notifier and then deleted the old one. Now when I save I get this error - An error occured while saving your form #CaVb5fxs3BxVEbI
And my form looks different online (squished to the left). Can you help me?
- andrewecalvertAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 04:08 PM
And the form will not submit when you press submit online.
- andrewecalvertAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 05:22 PM
Looks like it is fixed...thank you.
- victorAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 10:28 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. If you have any additional question or issue, please de not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to help.