- azvirtualtourAsked on January 08, 2016 at 02:58 PM
We stopped getting email notification of submissions all of a sudden, Don't know why
- JSiPhotographyAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 03:04 PM
Same problem here.
- azvirtualtourAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 03:26 PM
Just checked the bounce list and not on that
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 06:01 AM
I have done test submission on the form you provided. After that I have checked our email log and my submission, like all others was sent successfully to email address that is set as recipient email address inside of your email Notification.
You can also check the email logs for yourself on this link:
Also I have checked and your Email address is not on bounce list.
Please check spam, trash and bulk folders and if you find them there please mark them as not spam in order to not go into the folder any more.
To avoid it happening in future I would suggest checking this guide: Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 06:04 AM
I saw that you posted same question on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/740112
Please see an answer provided by my colleague there.