- gerlsteveAsked on January 08, 2016 at 03:52 PM
When someone fills out our membership form and is then sent to PayPal to make a payment, Jotform is not passing all the data to PayPal. It makes it hard to do reports in PayPal and not see what and where to Payment is from.
Jotform account: gerlsteve
- BorisAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 08:43 AM
Steve, could you please let us know which data is not being passed that you believe should have been passed along, and we will be happy to look if there is a way to help you get that information.
I see you are selling your subscriptions as "products", which means a non-recurring one-time payment, so your PayPal account should show that payment has been made for that product, for example for item "Business / Club".
If you are not receiving information on PayPal, please do let us know which exact information you are not receiving that should be there, and we will do our best to help.
- gerlsteveAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 10:46 AMYes. I would everything on the form to be passed to PayPal.
SD Computer Services
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 01:31 PM
It is not possible to pass all forms fields data, you can pass some specific form data, but only from regular Textbox Fields, using the Custom Field option:
1) Select your Payment field
2) Click on the gear icon
3) Click on Edit Properties
4) Assign your custom field
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.