- digichris1Asked on January 08, 2016 at 04:52 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 10:42 AM
You can create another notification and change the email address recipient or you can add another email in the recipient of the current notification. Please refer to this guide: Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
However, if you want to change the email recipient of the notifications, please follow these guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Click the "Edit" button in the selected notification.
3. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom.
4. Edit or change the "Recipient E-mail" field.
5. Click the "Finish" button when you're done.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.