- EnvyeyesandwaxAsked on January 08, 2016 at 05:45 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 11:04 AM
Upon cloning your JotForm I discovered that it appears to have no submit button. It may have been inadvertently deleted. To insert a new one, please do the following:
1. Load the form in the form builder
2. Click the Form Tools menu and then Submit Button:
3. Save the form
Do inform us if you need further assistance.
- EnvyeyesandwaxAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 07:33 PM
Thank you very much!!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 04:09 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Regards.