- kareemsamaraAsked on January 09, 2016 at 01:20 AM
How to use Facebook code to retarget people who visit the my page, but didn't submit their data
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 03:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We do not support script embedding into the forms due to security reasons, but since there is also a no script image tracking pixel provided by Facebook, you can try to add it to your form. Although, this solution have not been tested yet.
1) Copy your tracking pixel image code between <noscript></noscript> tags.
<img height="1" width="1" style="display:none;" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=1234567890&ev=PageView&noscript=1"/>
2) Add it to your form with a Text (HTML) tool.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- kindlingmediaproductionsAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 08:51 AM