- rmmutuaAsked on January 09, 2016 at 08:02 PM
When I preview the form it is very different from the actual form when i publish in my website or copy the link and paste in the browser. The changes I have done lately do not show in the form. What is the problem?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 12:30 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your website where we can review the form used?
You can also try re-embedding the form on your website using instead its iframe embed code.
We will wait for your updated response.
- rmmutuaAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 03:59 PM
I am trying in localhost. the form is an improvement from an earlier form I had already tested. Even after copying the iframe embed code and uploading in the test site even in a new menu item, the previous form is the one displayed.
It is like even when I copy the code, it copies the code of the previous code. The code for the current form ic not being copied. Help
- rmmutuaAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 04:42 PM
I have copied the link and embed and it worked. Therefore, the link is working but the copying code is not working. Help?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 12:09 AM
As my colleague, I also will ask you for the link to your form, or the website where you have embedded it.
It's quite odd that the default embed method worked and not the Iframe.
Please, share us the link and we will do some tests in order to replicate and fix your issue.
- rmmutuaAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 04:53 AM
- CarinaAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 11:06 AM
I've cloned your form and embed the form using the iFrame method, and the form got updated with the latest changes I made to it:
Also the form is the same in preview mode and in embed mode.
Have you tried cloning the form?
Let us know if the problem persists.