- MuseumsAlaskaAsked on January 09, 2016 at 08:42 PM
How do I add a template form for users to fill out and upload?
- CarinaAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 12:47 PM
If you need to have a document online so that users can download and the upload on the same form:
1. First you need to have your document hosted online. There are several free services to host files online.
2. Copy the document's url.
3. Then you can add a text field, add the text that will contain the hyperlink (i.e.: "click here to download your file").
4. Select the download text ("click here to download your file") and select the insert/edit link icon:
5. Paste the url:
6. Click complete:
You can test and clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- MuseumsAlaskaAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 04:59 PM
Thank you -- I appreciate your help!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 01:13 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Do inform us if you have any other concerns. Regards.