- hatzbsAsked on January 10, 2016 at 09:40 AM
I would like to password protect a certain part of the form listed below (the approval section).
Is there a way to do it so it cannot be expanded without a password?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 02:34 PM
Yes, it is possible to hide a certain section of the form unless a code or keyword is provided.
Here's a demo-form derived from your form: https://form.jotform.com/60095787569978
Note: Please use "1234" for the code field of the demo form.
Since you already have the content of the approval section and a form collapse to make it hide or show, what we need now is where to input the code/keyword.
1. Add a textbox field for the code field.
2. Make the Approval Form collapse status "Open".
3. Create a condition that when the correct code is entered on the code field the Approval Form collapse will show together with the approval section of the form after it.
Here's how it works after:
You can also make the Visibility of the Form collapse, "Hidden". Then, just make a Header that says "Approval" inside the Form Collapse.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.