- Mike CandonAsked on January 10, 2016 at 01:47 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 06:47 PM
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience, however, I tried to use the "Send Reset Instruction" for retrieving passwords or creating new passwords for my other Jotform account and it seems to be working fine on my end. If it's okay with you, you can provide us the email address or username of your account. And with your permission, we can try to send to your email address the reset instruction for your account.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- mjcandonAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 07:46 PMIt works from your Pricing page but not from the TOP menu.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 04:26 AM
I noticed that you replied to the thread using your account so I assume that you have successfully reset your password. Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns. Regards.
- mjcandonAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 07:46 AMYes thanks for your response.
It worked from the Pricing screen. I will contact you if it occurs again.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 10:51 AM
You're most welcome! Please feel free to contact us anytime you have questions or concerns regarding your account or your forms and we will be glad to help you.